There’s nothing that presents such high professionalism and service like a beautifully customized metal letter sign. Metal creates a long-lasting beautiful statement piece for office lobbies and exteriors of buildings. Universities, hospitals, offices and other professional campuses or buildings benefit from the high-quality look of metal materials used in the sign design process such as aluminum, stainless steel, brass, or bronze. These materials are offered in a large range of finishes including brushed and even polished finishes.
Metal for Office Interiors
Choosing metal is an elegant choice for office interiors. Flat cut or cast letters are good options and are available in stainless steel, copper, and bronze. Brushed or polished metals give a polished touch, especially when offset by a dark colored wall. Metal letters are great because they can be illuminated giving that “halo style” channel letter setup. We offer a wide variety of options for our custom metal logo signs including:
- Stainless steel – There is a wide range of options for logo signs when it comes to stainless steel, including standard C304 and marine-grade alloys with superior corrosion resistance.
- Aluminum – Aluminum allows for a range of choices from natural satin, polished finished such as custom-match PMS colors, and anodized, all of which provide a solid metal logo sign at a great price.
- Bronze – Bronze lettering comes with a choice of brushed oxidized, polished and patina finishes which project a traditionally look.
- Brass – Brass is an excellent choice for classic, professional-looking letters.
- Cor-Ten steel – Cor-Ten is a type of steel that is able to withstand harsh weather conditions. It offers a natural antiqued rust finish.
- Copper – Custom cut copper logo signs are offered with a choice between brushed or polished finishes.
Looking for high-end, quality made signs? Put GDS Architectural Signage Solutions up to it! Send us an email at email@example.com or call us at (888) 437- 9993 for sign designs that will exceed your expectations! Our staff is full of project managers, graphic designers, and installers who are experienced in the sign industry with our wide range of clients. We look forward to hearing from you soon!